Fintech was built with the goal of improving access to financial services for all. Competition is healthy, but what’s better than competition is collaboration. At LU Global, we welcome partners in neighbouring countries who share our passion for making investment less complicated, benefitting our investor community.
In a recent interview with Fund Selector Asia, our CEO, Mr Kit Wong, who hails from sales and strategy roles at Google, and ANZ Bank, talked about how LU Global has made renowned investment products available at the swipe of a finger – products that were once only available to private banking and institutional clients.
Here’s a summary for interested partners of the LU Global advantages that Mr Wong discussed with Fund Selector Asia:
Click here for full interview.
- Minimum investment is only US$1,000
- Investors can buy alternative products, which they wouldn’t normally be able to purchase because the minimum dealing size is too restrictive
- Range of products on the platform, comprises of a mixture of open-ended and closed-ended funds
- Collaborations with financial institutions, such as Blackrock and Pimco, to offer diversified funds
- Regular fund changes depending on investors’ preferences and anticipated trends.
- A curated platform, not a supermarket.
- Investors can still monitor, assess, exit the funds they have bought, even when they are no longer offered on the platform
- Zero subscription fees on all fixed term products
- 100% digital on boarding processes using big data, optical character recognition, GPS verification, facial recognition and artificial intelligence technology
- Advanced KYP, KYC, compliance and AML systems
For more insight on LU Global customers, the following was shared:
- Over 300,000 registered customers from 19 nationalities
- Average amount invested by individual investors is around USD $25,000
- Most customers are based in Asia, between the ages of 35 and 40
- Proactive investment seen from those with finance or technology background
- Growing interest from retirees
- LU Global is a member of Ping An Group, and international arm of Lufax
- LU Global is a brand of LU International (Sinagpore) Financial Asset Exchange Pte. Ltd. that holds a CMS licensed by MAS
To find out more about partnership opportunities, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The full article was first published by Fund Selector Asia. View full interview here.